Conditions collection service:
- You are a resident of the municipality of Geldrop-Mierlo.
- Waste that you want to dispose of as bulk waste may not exceed 50x50x150 centimetres and may weigh a maximum of 25 kilos.
- A maximum of 2 mᶟ may be offered at a time.
- All bulk household waste must be properly bundled; you may dispose of four bundles at a time.
- Bulk household waste must not contain debris, sand, glass, electrical appliances, chemical waste or garden waste.
- Waste that fits in the grey container must be deposited herein. Depositing garbage bags is not permitted.
- It is also not permitted to deposit asbestos or eternit sheets. This is checked by the environmental WatchGuard.
The costs for picking up your bulk waste and old appliances are € 40 for a maximum of 2 mᶟ.